Want to Join our McManus Community?
Listed below are the items we will need to complete the registration process for incoming Transitional Kindergarten and/or Kindergarten students. The links to these forms are provided below or you are welcome to come by the school to pick up a packet during our registration week.
Students entering Kindergarten must turn 5 years old by September 1st, 2023.
To qualify for TK, students must turn 5 years old between September 2, 2023 and April 2, 2024.
- Aeries Application-registration opens for the 23/24 school year on December 1st 2022, please go to chicousd.org-https://reg.chicousd.org/
- Health History-HS 9b-HEALTH Registration 1-2020.pdf
- Oral Exam-HS-9h_Oral_Health_Assessemt_Form.pdf
- Up to Date Immunization Record
- Proof of Birth- Certfied Birth Certificate, Passport or Affidavit of Birth
- Notice of Over Crowding- Overcrowding Notice.doc
- TK students will also complete the TK Waiver form and the Parent Chico Form-will complete at site
- 2 Proofs of Residence: proofs are limited to Driver’s License, Lease or Mortgage paperwork, utility bills- such as garbage, water, internet, cable, etc.
How can you return these items to the school:
- You are welcome to drop the appropriate paperwork in person between the hours of 9:00am and 3:00pm.
- Email the documents to Wendy, the office manager at email@example.com
- Send via the mail- McManus Elementary School, 988 East Ave, Chico, CA 95926
Form 10 Process:
- Registration at your school of residence is required
- Form 10’s are on the chicousd.org webpage under Educational Services- Click here for Form 10
- Form 10’s will be available December 7th 2022 and must be received by January 20, 2023 to be considered in the lottery.
Please remember that your registration process is not complete until all of the documents are collected with the exception of the medical and dental forms.
If you have any questions, you can reach someone at the office between the hours of 8:00am-3:30pm. Thank you for your help and we look forward to welcoming your student in the fall!
For more information about enrolling students in Grade 1st-5th, please contact our office at 530-891-3128.